Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software solutions for communications service providers (CSPs) around the globe. We are on the frontline of technology. You'll be working with some of the top experts in the field.
We believe in a work-life balance. We offer a reasonable and flexible working schedule with above average salary and an excellent benefits package.
Solution Architect designs solutions based on Telenity and 3rd party products to meet customer’s requirements and supports sales, R&D and delivery teams with a business minded technical approach. Customer satisfaction and technical closure of complex projects are the foremost priorities. Telenity’s standard suite of products and services include VAS Consolidation Platform, Digital Services Platform, and Location-Based Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer needs and architect solutions that meet RFx and/or Enhancement requirements, and prepare solutions with a business minded technical approach by using standard Telenity and 3rd party products, as well as building a custom solution,
- Lead solution architecture stream and manage projects as technical advisor to customers
- Drive a fit for purpose solution architecture and design aligned with Telenity and customer architectural principles, policies and design
- Work closely with customer & Telenity engineering and project delivery teams to manage design milestones, and ensure effective design governance around key design decisions
- Review both technical & business context for solutions to customer challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option
- Prepare all necessary documentation, listed but not limited to the followings;
- Solution Description / Statement of Work /High Level Design
- Specific customization requirements
- Bill of Materials/Cost of Goods
- Prepare perfectly aligned solutions as per the requirement and plan end to end solutions & integration architecture
- Work directly with project delivery, account management, engineering and product management departments to form the information bridge in-between,
- Deal with third parties (vendors and partners) for proper solution designs and integration of the products and services.
- Meet with customer’s teams regularly to review and fine-tune the solutions
- Provide customer feedback in a timely manner to Engineering and Product Management departments to ensure future product development is aligned with customers’ needs.
- Monitor technology trends, identify new technical solutions, and develop recommendations to be input for product lifecycle management
- Follow the specifications and publications related to new technologies (such as 5G, NFV, Microservices, Containerization, Digital Transformation).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience of solution design on customer focused digital services (Service Delivery Platform, Digital Services Delivery Platform, Digital OSS/BSS) and mobile core VAS solutions (SMSC, MMSC, USSD, Antispam, VoiceMail, Call/Voice services, etc.)
- Broad understanding of Telecom applications and business areas e.g. provisioning, charging, messaging, API management, subscription management, bundle management, storefront
- Ability to perform architectural analysis and should know how to design enterprise level systems
- Experience in delivering designs under waterfall and iterative/agile models
- Very good command of English both in written and speaking,
- Very good documentation skills
- Experience of working with teams based across multiple time zones
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Eager to work in an innovative, analytical, team playing environment and learn/understand,
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Relationship management of both internal and external customers
- No restrictions to travel abroad
Education & Experience
- Tech degree in CSE, IT or ECE or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecom and IT network architectures as well as communication and information technology concepts.
- Travel internationally up to 30% of the time
You can share your CV including the job title you are interested in to [email protected]