Telenity MMSC, Multimedia Messaging Service Center, is at the forefront of enhanced visual communication. It combines multimedia messaging and multimodality, as well as next generation content management and delivery features, on a single platform. It is built around an advanced distributed architecture that ensures interoperability with third party networks and devices across GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1xRTT, and 3G/4G networks.
Telenity MMSC is a network agnostic, all-IP based multimedia messaging system with advanced media adaptation, video support and MMS routing functionality. It comes with a Multimedia Album with public and private folders as a ready-to-go-service. Telenity MMSC opens an additional revenue stream for mobile operators by enabling multimedia capabilities in messaging.
- Increased Third-Party Engagement through opening standard interfaces for bulk messaging with rich content to enable mobile marketing and advertisement.
- Standard Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) to open up content/service development to a broad range of partners.
- Improved performance while bypassing the WAP infrastructure
- Proven Interoperability with third party networks, devices, and service components
- Revenue-generating Applications from Day One
- Flexible business models including CAPEX, monthly-installments CAPEX, Revenue Share, and Managed Services.
Telenity MMSC offers distinguished SmartMMS features designed to increase MMS traffic and revenue with the following features:
- MMS AdInjection – ad inserts into P2P MMS
- Bulk MMS and Viral Tracking
- MMS AdOn preventing message loss
- MMS Security and Antivirus
Telenity MMSC is a part of the Telenity VAS Consolidation Platform (Telenity VCP), in which various consolidation features are available for the MMSC product.
- Telenity VCP