You may withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time by deleting the cookies stored by us on your computing device through the adjustments and settings of your browser as indicated below.
For this consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual’s wishes.
However, based on European Union legislation some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- Used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
- Strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection (ARTICLE- 29 DATA PROTECTION WORKING PARTY, Adopted on 7 June 2012 WP29) include:
- Userinput cookies (session-id) such as firstparty cookies to keep track of the user’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- Authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- Usercentric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- Multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- Loadbalancing cookies, for the duration of session
- Userinterface customization cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- Thirdparty social plugin contentsharing cookies, for loggedin members of a social network.