- Scope of Coverage
- Personal Information that we collect
- Contact Details and Geographical Location:Phone number(s), email address(es), geographical location of the End Users or your geographical location.
- Transaction Information: Information related to your use of the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services requested or provided to you, comments, domain names, search results, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time with respect to use of the Services.
- Other Information:Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Digital Platform. Log Data may include Transaction Information and Contact Details and Geographical Location, as well as information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Digital Platform. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate.
- How we collect the Personal Information:
- Personal Information collected directly from you: This is the information, including but not limited to identity, contact details, geographical location of the End Users or your geographical location or any other attitudinal or demographic information, submitted by you through the Platform. Furthermore, it includes information you provide when you register to use the Platform, avail the Services including any comment or query raised by you, participate in a promotion or survey, or other activities commonly carried out in connection with the Platform.
- Personal Information collected passively by Telenity: This Personal Information includes information regarding the usage of Platform by way of tracking tools like Google Analytics, Log Data.
- Personal Information received from third parties and publicly available sources: Telenity may receive Personal Information about you from various third parties and public sources including but not limited to any digital application store, analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers and identity and contact data from publicly available sources.
- Purpose of collection and processing of Personal Information
As you use, access and navigate the Platform or use the Services, Telenity may collect various Personal Information which may or may not be Personal Information. Telenity may, use, process and disclose such Personal Information including the Personal Information for purposes connected with its business activities including rendering the Services to you and for other reasonable and legitimate purposes. Without forgoing the generality of the aforementioned, such Personal Information may be used by Telenity for the following purposes:
- To provide Services: Personal Information provided by you enables Telenity to provide access to Platform and render Services;
- To improve customer service:Personal Information provided by you helps Telenity respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To improve the Platform or Services:Telenity may use the feedback provided by you to improve its products and Services;
- To send periodic communications:Telenity may use your contact details to respond to its inquiries, questions, and/or other requests;
- To run marketing campaigns, contest, survey or other Platform features: To send the Personal Information to you that it has agreed to receive about topics that may be of interest to you;
- For legitimate Interest:Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party);
- Under regulatory obligations:To comply with any and all laws applicable to you and/or Telenity.
- Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
Telenity may disclose the Personal Information to third party service providers who work on behalf of or with Telenity to provide the Services, to help Telenity to communicate with you or to maintain or render Services. You hereby provide your consent to share the Personal Information with such third party service providers. Telenity undertakes all such transfers strictly in accordance with applicable law. Generally, these third party service providers do not have any independent right to share this Personal Information, however, certain service providers who provide services on the Platform, including the providers of online communications services, online payment gateway services, mobile network operators will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Telenity may share the Personal Information with third parties who have a need or authority to receive such Personal Information, if Telenity on good-faith basis believes that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Personal Information is reasonably necessary to comply with: (a) the orders of any authority having right to receive such Personal Information under laws applicable to Telenity; (b) any order of court; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Telenity, Telenity’s users/customers, End Users or the public as required or permitted by under laws applicable to Telenity and/or you. You hereby consent to such disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in such instances, and Telenity shall have no obligation to inform you of such disclosure.
You may set your browser to block all cookies (including but not limited to session ID cookies, persistent cookies, cookies associated with our Services), or to indicate when a cookie is being set by Telenity.
In the event the cookies are enabled, Telenity may place cookies on your device that store small amounts of data on its device about your use of the Platform. Cookies can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist Telenity in tracking which of Platform’s features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed.
- Security of Personal Information
Platform has a risk management program that includes periodic risk assessment and provide an adequate framework of controls that safeguards the Personal Information.
Further, all information or data available, collected, provided through the Platform including Personal Information, any derivatives thereof is processed and/or stored on the servers provided by Cloud Based Web Services (“CBWS”). Telenity has implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure Personal Information, any derivatives thereof from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure through CBWS which are published by CWBS at [●]. Telenity currently uses Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) as the CBWS service provider, but Telenity reserves the right to replace AWS at any time with another provider of CBWS.
- Retention of Personal Information
Telenity shall retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) for which it was collected, providing the Services, internal analysis purpose, resolution of disputes, establishing legal defenses, conducting audits, pursuing legitimate business purposes, enforcing Telenity’s agreements, and comply with laws applicable to Telenity.
- Compliance with Laws
- Contact Us
In case of any queries relating to the processing or usage of Personal Information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you may email Telenity at [email protected]