Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software products and solutions for mobile operators around the globe. We are in love and proud of the products we develop, and you'll be working with some of the top experts in the field on the frontline of technology.
Reconciliation & Settlement-Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for closely working with Telenity Digital Services Team, global business partners providing digital services and content, and mobile operator customers, Prepare periodic financial reports for customers and partners.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Achieving mutual agreement with the accounting teams of customers and partners, and resolving problems and disputes related to reporting,
- Providing data to the Telenity Finance team for billing and tracking incoming / outgoing invoices and related payments,
- To prepare detailed, fragile and summary Digital Services Financial Reports on a monthly basis,
- Defining new business partners and customers in the Financial Reporting System and keeping this information up to date,
- To track and update receivables, payables and cash flow accounts,
- To prepare the budget cost and cash flow plan, to report forecasts,
- Manage and improve relationships with Global Teams' Financial Teams,
- Supporting Telenity Digital Services and Finance teams in reporting and preparing reports upon demand,
- Using and developing financial instruments and processes in Telenity,
- Starting and following up the Telenity Purchasing process when necessary,
- To conduct research and gather information on foreign tax regulations (VAT, WHT, etc.) and Double Taxation Agreements that will affect the Digital Services business,
- Managing the life cycle of contracts signed with stakeholders, keeping track of renewals, keeping income sharing rates and other conditions up to date,
- Providing supporting documents to the Telenity Law Team and lawyers, when necessary.
Soft Skills & Abilities
- Must have good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Detail oriented, open-minded, proactive as opposed to reactive, willing to learn, with strong work ethics, self-motivation and ownership,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity,
- Excellent team player w/ solid collaboration,
- Good documentation skills.
Education & Experience
- Any commerce graduate preferably B.com / BBA (Finance)
- 1 year in one of the 4 big auditing firms in finance/auditing
- Preferably having at least 1 year of financial experience in foreign and/or partner companies,
- Has advanced reporting skills,
- Having a Master's degree is a plus
Work is both performed at the office and also customer environment.
No restrictions for domestic and international travel.
Enthusiastic to succeed and to support colleagues within a team environment.