Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software products and solutions for mobile operators around the globe. We are in love and proud of the products we develop, and you'll be working with some of the top experts in the field on the frontline of technology.
Deployment and Validation Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for deploying DSP services, performing partner and customer integrations, and validating the Telenity DSP system on the Public Cloud resources in accordance with the procedures and conventions defined in Telenity. You will work closely with internal and external partners. You will use tools and technologies to perform your job and develop or define new tools and technologies to ease, speed up, and increase the quality of the outcome.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge of Telecommunications and experience in related tools in order to provide qualified troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Experience and working knowledge on any Linux flavor like RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian etc.
- Experience in some of the following, tools, and technologies curl, iperf, Wireshark, Postman, Apache JMeter, SoapUI, Apache, nginx, Ansible or alike configuration tool.
- Understanding of networking and networks (hub, switch, router, firewall, load balancer, VLAN, VPN, proxy, NAT, etc.)
- Understanding of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP and FTP/SFTP
- Understanding of Webservices (SOAP, XML, RESTful, JSON),
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python) and cron Jobs,
- Familiarity with open-source technologies and frameworks,
- Familiarity with NoSQL and document-oriented databases (MongoDB) is a plus,
- Familiarity with schema-free full-text search engines (e.g., ElasticSearch) is a plus,
- Familiarity with Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus,
- Having Linux certification is a plus.
- Having CCNA certification is a plus.
Soft Skills & Abilities
- Must have good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Detail oriented, open-minded, proactive as opposed to reactive, willing to learn, with strong work ethics, self-motivation and ownership,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity,
- Excellent team player w/ solid collaboration,
- Good documentation skills.
Education & Experience
BE / BTech / BSc degree (preferably) from Computer Science/Engineering or other Engineering Departments of reputable universities.
Work is both performed at the office and also customer environment.
No restrictions for domestic and international travel.
Enthusiastic to succeed and to support colleagues within a team environment.