A Fully Virtualized Platform
Mobile operators must get ready to face the business demands of the future by investing in scalable and flexible network infrastructures. Telenity VAS Consolidation Platform (VCP) is a high- performance, carrier-grade, fully converged, open voice/video and messaging platform that enables bottom-up transformation of mobile operator services, building on top of a virtualized hardware infrastructure that utilizes common off-the-shelf (COTS) components, and shared industry-standard media and signaling servers, eliminating dependencies on specialized network appliances. The fully virtualized Telenity VAS Consolidation Platform promotes:
- Faster time to market
- On demand scalability/de-scalability
- Improved OPEX and CAPEX
- Simplified integration and optimized daily operations
- Configuration driven integration of Operations and Maintenance functions
NFV applications provided by Telenity:
- Consolidated Messaging NS/VNFs: 3GPP compliant, IP-based, high performance and consolidated messaging solutions.
- Consolidated VAS NS/VNFs: Network agnostic, converged voice/video and intelligent call services Digital Service Enablement
- NS/VNFs: Digital services platform to manage and monetize the digital services and contents served on top of the operator’s network
- Location Based Services NS/VNFs: Location enablement for third party applications, positioning solutions for consumers and asset & employee tracking solutions for enterprises
- API Management NS/VNFs: Complete API management solution that enables organizations to plan, design, implement, operate and retire APIs.
- NFV Director: VNF Manager for Telenity Virtual Network Functions
Designed with unlimited performance, scalability, and flexibility in mind, the Telenity VAS Consolidation Platform is in full accordance with the guidelines of NFV Industry Specification Group (ISG) of ETSI. It builds upon an entirely virtualized hardware infrastructure featuring common off- the-shelf (COTS) servers based on 2nd generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors.
Have questions about the products, services, or overall solutions that are right for your organization?
Want to see a live demo or receive a free trial?
Call us at +90 212 468 2100, or complete the form