Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software products and solutions for mobile operators around the globe. We are in love and proud of the products we develop, and you'll be working with some of the top experts in the field on the frontline of technology.
Solution Architect Engineer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing cost optimized DSP PaaS solutions for customers and supporting business and technical activities in accordance with Telenity procedures and conventions.
- You will help refine requirements as per DSP capabilities and business communication flows, help prepare validation scenarios, and perform platform dimensioning for the Cloud, based on the performance, capacity, and availability requirements.
- You will document the solution as per Telenity standards. You will help design server/container / cluster/network architecture of the solution.
- You will answer the questions about the solution.
- Plan and coordinate “Enhancement / Change Requests”.
- Provide input to cloud resource usage optimization queries of the live systems.
- Keep Telenity DSP dimensioning guidelines updated. It is expected from you to follow new technologies and capabilities related to Telecommunications, Cloud, and Webservices, and apply them to the solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in mobile network architectures/systems as well as communication and information technology concepts
- 3+ years of experience in IT systems (physical and virtual servers, Linux operating system, networking and network equipment, protocols TCP/IP, SCTP, GTP, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, FTP etc.)
- Hands-on experience in some of the following, tools and technologies curl, iperf, Wireshark, Postman, Apache JMeter, SoapUI
- Hands-on experience in Webservices technologies (SOAP, XML, RESTful, JSON),
- Hands-on experience in open-source technologies and frameworks,
- Hands-on experience in Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.),
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python) and cron Jobs,
- Having related certifications are a plus.
- No restrictions to travel abroad for short trips
Education & Experience
BE / BTech / BSc or above degree (preferably) from Computer Science/Engineering or other Engineering Departments of reputable universities.
You can share your CV including the job title you are interested in to [email protected]