Canvas PayForMe, Mobile Collect Call Solution Recognized for Outstanding Innovation
Monroe, CT – October 23, 2009 — Telenity, a leading provider of next-generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, today announced that it is a 2009 Silver winner of the 22-year old Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (CQIA) Partnership’s Innovation Prize which received 70 applications this year. The 22-year old Connecticut Quality Improvement Award is America’s first state-level quality award using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence criteria.
Telenity won a silver prize with its two software products: Canvas® PayForMe™, Mobile Collect Call Application, and Canvas® SmartConnect™, Personalized Call Management Suite. Telenity diligently met all the application requirements with both products and was able to provide:
- A description of a problem solved in overcoming the challenges of making collect calls to wireless subscribers
- A clear and concise description of the new products introduced in the last five years and why the solution is considered innovative in the telecommunications industry
- Case study showing how these products benefit customers
“The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership is proud to honor Telenity’s achievements with mobile collect call and personalized call management solutions and we look forward to future innovative solutions from them,” says Sheila Carmine, Founder and Executive Director of the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership, Inc.
“We are thrilled to be recognized for our product innovation and commitment to quality and receive this prestigious award from CQIA Partnership,” said Roger Whitham, General Manager of Americas and the Asia Pacific at Telenity.
“Our easy-to-use and scalable mobile collect call and personalized call management solutions have been deployed globally in networks including a leading GSM mobile group operator in Africa,” said Nitin Patel, Vice President of Strategic Marketing at Telenity. Our plan is to offer such services into growth markets as well as to the telecom operators in the Americas where collect calling is a widely accepted and growing market. We understand the needs of the end-users and the return on investment requirements of telecom operators, and we meet these with best-of-breed mobile solutions.
About Canvas PayForMe, Mobile Collect Call Application
- Allows wireless carriers to target youth, low budget or prepaid subscribers and even enterprise customers
- Allows mobile subscribers to make collect calls without the involvement of any live customer care person through easy-to-use automated voice and text interfaces
- Allows telecom operators to increase their average revenue per user (ARPU) by allowing their subscribers to stay connected and make collect calls when they:
- Are out of credit or have little credit reserved for emergency
- Cannot recharge their credit because they do not have access to a recharge mechanism
- Want to reverse the call charges for personal or business reasons
- Provides multiple notification options for calling and called parties and supports subscriber list management options
About Canvas SmartConnect, Personalized Call Management Suite
- Helps wireless operators increase their network usage and voice traffic, and stimulate new revenue-generating calls that would not have been made otherwise
- Provides a suite of intelligent personalized call management and completion services that are efficient and easy-to-use for subscribers
- Allows subscribers to manage their incoming communications and ensures that they never miss any calls
- Provides intelligent network-based call routing functionality with enhanced call management options based on personalized rules
Telenity is a leading provider of next-generation converged services and applications for communications networks. Telenity’s market-ready software solutions include integrated advanced messaging (SMS, MMS, USSD) applications, innovative value-added services (personalized call management, mobile collect call, missed call notification, voice/video mail, multimedia ringback tones, location-based people-finder); and reusable service delivery components (messaging gateway, 3rd party access gateway and location gateways) enabling rapid service creation and deployment. Headquartered in the USA, Telenity’s worldwide customer base includes network operators, service providers and application providers serving over 300 million customers. Telenity partners with global and regional network equipment providers, system integrators and computing platform manufacturers.
Visit Telenity at:
- AfricaCom 2009, November 11-12, Cape Town, South Africa
- 3G Middle East 2009, December 7-8, Dubai, UAE
Telenity and Canvas are registered trademarks of Telenity.