Videomail Application for new revenue
Telenity Videomail solution is a next generation fully virtualized NFV-ready call completion and messaging platform that supports storage and delivery of videomail messages with a rich set of features. Telenity Videomail provides a user-friendly, efficient way of messaging for subscribers. The service allows subscribers to retrieve video message types using multiple interfaces.
Telenity Videomail service gives to users the ability to send and receive video messages to and from each other. It allows video calls to be completed even if the called party is not available, out of coverage, busy, or has unconditionally forwarded the incoming calls. Callers can enjoy the flexibility of leaving a visual message and subscribers will have the comfort of knowing that they will never miss a video call.
Telenity Videomail enables service providers to deploy rich call completion solutions that deliver carrier-class reliability and seamless integration with the existing network infrastructures. With Telenity Videomail and Telenity’s consolidated VAS solutions, service providers can provide revenue-generating multi-access, rich call completion and messaging services to mobile subscribers that match the ease-of-use, reliability and cost of traditional mobile telephony and data services.
- Network independent convergent architecture
- A modular platform which follows open standards for the inter module communications
- Support for multiple access and delivery channels
- Flexible in scaling service capacity
- Optimized shared usage of all HW/SW resources including signaling and media
- Simplified integration to optimize daily operations