Canvas SmartLBA Allows Mobile Operators to Offer Targeted Mobile Advertisement Services to Marketers
Monroe, CT – February 13, 2013 – Telenity, a leading provider of innovative services and solutions for communications networks, today announced the launch of its Canvas® SmartLBA™, Location-based Mobile Advertisement Platform that enables network operators to offer targeted mobile marketing services to brand owners.
By capturing subscriber location in real-time and linking it with mobile advertisements, Canvas SmartLBA allows contextual targeting of subscribers on the go. It enables mobile operators and advertisers to boost their reach and capitalize on new revenue opportunities by delivering personalized mobile ads to the subscribers on point, on time, and on interest.
With built-in consent management functionality, Canvas SmartLBA helps network operators encourage users to opt-in to location-based marketing programs and enable marketers to gain insight about targeted consumers (e.g., demographics, preferences, purchasing habits) while protecting their personally identifiable information.
“Global mobile advertisement and marketing revenues are forecasted to reach $24.5 billion in 2016,” said Ilhan Bagoren, CEO at Telenity. “We are offering service providers an end-to-end location-aware mobile advertisement solution with a compelling set of campaign management capabilities that will enable them to leverage their valuable network assets and convert the promise of mobile marketing into a revenue-generating service.”
“With built-in consent management and opt-in database capabilities, Canvas SmartLBA takes away privacy concerns related to location data sharing and global permissions management by subscribers, mobile operators and marketing agencies,” said Gurol Akman, CTO at Telenity. “Canvas SmartLBA allows brand owners and marketing agencies to connect with consumers in a highly effective manner and respond to their needs with information and offers that are not only time-sensitive but also relevant to their current geographical location using pre-defined geofences.”
Canvas SmartLBA offers the following modules:
- Intuitive Partner, Subscriber, Admin and Customer Care Web Portals
- Rich set of Third-Party APIs including Messaging, Location, Charging that can be used to create a wide variety of location-based campaigns leveraging multiple delivery channels
- Campaign Management addressing the complete mobile advertisement and marketing lifecycle from partner onboarding and self-management to subscriber segmentation and targeting, campaign creation, policy enforcement, and automatic campaign provisioning
- Offer Management for tracking of advertisements from creation to fulfillment
- Content Management to enable partners to offer personalized advertisement
- Privacy and Permissions Management to handle opt-in/opt-out requests by subscribers
- Workflow Management to automate business processes and manage individual steps in campaign lifecycle in a flexible manner
- Charging module that supports different charging models and billing/charging systems
- OSS Enablers to integrate against network management systems and performance indicators offering a variety of informative campaign reports
Meet Telenity Executives at:
- Mobile World Congress 2013, February 25-28, Stand 5G31 in Hall 5, Barcelona, Spain
The online company press kit can be accessed at Telenity Virtual Press Office for MWC 2013.
Telenity is a leading provider of innovative services and solutions for communications networks in emerging markets. With a portfolio of market-ready software products, Telenity enables operators to unleash and monetize their network assets, and personalized services through the location. Telenity’s revenue-generating solutions include location middleware, partner management system, and location-based mobile marketing platform built with reusable service delivery components; location-based operator solutions for subscriber acquisition and customer experience management; messaging products including SMSC, MMSC, USSD and Messenger; innovative VAS such as people and resource finder, local tips and personalized call completion; and M2M solutions for device/connectivity management and service enablement. Headquartered in the USA, Telenity’s customer base includes MNOs/SPs/APs serving over 600 million subscribers worldwide. Telenity partners with global and regional network equipment providers, system integrators and computing platform manufacturers.
Telenity and Canvas are registered trademarks of Telenity.