Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software solutions for communications service providers (CSPs) around the globe. We are on the frontline of technology. You'll be working with some of the top experts in the field.
Software Architect is responsible for all aspects of telco-grade software development, meeting quality and time-to-market objectives. Primary responsibility of the Software Architect is to work with software development teams and ensure that the entire set of products and technologies built in Telenity meet not only domain-specific functional requirements but also supplementary (non-functional) requirements such as reliability, availability, performance & scalability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead & contribute to design and development of carrier-grade software products and technologies.
- Develop & assist development of critical software components.
- Guide support & development teams in analysis & resolution of complex technical issues.
- Design & develop infrastructural software that benefits all company products.
- Follow technology trends, pioneer in the adoption of new technologies, tools & methodologies.
- Proactively monitor & improve software development practices & product quality, assist and mentor software development teams on Test Driven Development and Agile software development methodologies.
- Assist in product benchmarking studies & Cost of Goods Sold reduction efforts.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities Required
- MSc or BSc degree from Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Departments of reputable universities in Turkey or abroad.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on software development experience, 5 years of which should encompass Java and Java Spring technologies.
- Telecom background/know-how is a definitive plus.
- Solid background in object-oriented software development.
- Experience with commercial-quality software development.
- Experience with design patterns & anti-patterns.
- Experience with design, development, delivery, maintenance of distributed systems; Conceptual & practical affinity to remoting technologies.
- Experience with agile & test-driven software development methodologies.
- Experience with large-scale software development, software lifecycle & release management.
- Experience with Unix & Unix-based systems.
- Experience with open-source technologies, frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, containerization, network function virtualization, and management and orchestration technologies.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles, practices, build, CI/CD, configuration management, monitoring & observability, automation tools and technologies.
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn, multi-tasking ability, strong work ethic, self-motivation and ownership.
You can share your CV including the job title you are interested in to [email protected]