Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software solutions for communications service providers (CSPs) around the globe. We are on the frontline of technology. You will be working with some of the top experts in the field.
We believe in a work-life balance. We offer a reasonable and flexible working schedule with above average salary and an excellent benefits package.
Presales Solution Architect designs solutions based on Telenity and 3rd party products to meet customer’s requirements and supports sales team with a business minded technical approach. Customer satisfaction and technical closure of complex projects are the foremost priorities. Telenity’s standard suite of products and services include VAS Consolidation Platform, Digital Services Platform, and Location-Based Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze RFx, architect the solution by using standard Telenity and 3rd party products, as well as building a custom solution,
- Analyze customer needs and architect solutions that meet RFx and/or Enhancement requirements, and prepare solutions with a business minded technical approach,
- Review both technical & business context for solutions to customer challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option
- Prepare all necessary documentation, listed but not limited to the followings in response to RFx requests;
- RFx compliance matrix response
- Solution Description / Statement of Work
- On-premise and/or Cloud Bill of Materials/Cost of Goods
- Work directly with sales, engineering and product management departments to form the information bridge in-between,
- Deal with third parties (vendors and partners) for proper solution designs and integration of the products and services.
- Meet with customer’s teams to fine-tune the proposed solution.
- Assist sales on customer visits/meetings with the business minded technical view of the products/solutions and technology laying behind,
- Present technical features of the products and solutions, answer technical questions and making proof-of-concept demos in order to impress the customer,
- Give business intelligence fed by product management such as but not limited to competitor analysis, product roadmaps,
- Provide technical support to project delivery teams as needed during the post-sales delivery activities,
- Monitor technology trends, identify new technical solutions and develop recommendations to be input for product lifecycle management
- Follow the specifications and publications related to new technologies (such as 5G, NFV, Telco Cloud, Microservices, Containerization, Digital Transformation).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge on customer focused digital services (Service Delivery Platform, Digital Services Delivery Platform, Digital OSS/BSS) and mobile core VAS solutions (SMSC, USSD, Antispam, Call/Voice services, etc.)
- Broad understanding of Telecom applications and business areas e.g., provisioning, charging, messaging, API management, subscription management, bundle management
- Very good command of English both in written and speaking,
- Very good documentation skills
- Eager to work in an innovative, analytical, team playing environment and learn/understand,
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- No restrictions to travel abroad
Education & Experience
- B/S degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 4 years of experience in mobile and IP network architectures as well as communication and information technology concepts,
- Travel internationally up to 30% of the time
You can share your CV including the job title you are interested in to [email protected]