Telenity is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge software products and services for mobile operators around the globe. Through our software, we enhance the lives of over one billion people worldwide. You will be working on the frontline of technology with some of the top experts in the field.
Enkudo is Telenity’s Digital Services Business Line that delivers third party provided content to digital consumers through mobile operators and payment service providers on a revenue share business model. Enkudo partners with over-the-top (OTT) players worldwide for its diverse portfolio of digital content in gaming, education, streaming audio/video, sports and publication categories. Our Performance Marketing team plays a critical role for the growth of the Enkudo business.
We are looking for a team player who enjoys making digital content available to consumers around the globe. In this highly transverse role, you’ll interact with a wide spectrum of teams (Operations/Marketing/Partner Management/Commercial) and actively participate in the company growth dynamic.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
You will manage the following daily business operations that are required for Enkudo business growth:
- Create, update and track all business performance through analysis on a daily basis
- Ensure effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from marketing, partner management and other departments
- Ensure proactively develop reports and analysis of performance including segmentation analysis
- Track, analyze, and alert teams of all key business KPIs and provide qualitative feedback in order to support business decision making
- Using a data driven approach to manage campaigns and drive insights on strategy and performance
- Work closely with internal and external resources to partner in development of client tools and reporting
- Contribute significantly to dashboard creation & management, analytics-based decisioning and business case analysis
- Build digital measurement frameworks based on client/product goals and objectives
- Analyze customer journeys under an optimization-focused lens, interpret experimentation results to help clients evolve
- Present insights to clients and sales teams with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, design and engineering to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- Produce reports to help executive leaders to make more informed decisions
- Effectively communicate findings with actionable recommendations to business leaders verbally and in presentations