Telenity is a leading provider of cutting-edge software products and solutions for mobile operators around the globe. We are in love and proud of the products we develop, and you'll be working with some of the top experts in the field on the frontline of technology.
Front-end Software Engineer/Developer works in R&D for Web portals development and maintenance of our telecommunication solutions and products. These Web portals mostly serve to customer’s internal business/operations teams and partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pursue best development practices that meet quality objectives, engineering methodologies, and guidelines set forth by Telenity.
- Participate in requirements analysis and contribute to solution design.
- Recommend enhancements, improvements, and innovations to the existing products and services. Spearhead and contribute to the development of new solutions and technology prototypes.
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Support deployment activities if and when necessary.
- Compose design and test documents; contribute to user manuals in the form of source material.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Firm understanding of software engineering as a lifetime learning discipline and eager to learn and apply new technologies every day.
- Good understanding of SOA concepts and Web Services (RESTful, JSON, XML) is a big plus.
- Experience in using source code management tools such as GIT and software build and automation tools such as Maven is a plus.
- Full-stack development experience with Core Java and J2EE is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following technologies is a plus: ElasticSearch, Apache HTTP Server / Tomcat, Node.js, Gulp.js.
- Professional and hands-on experience with Linux and/or Unix-based systems is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ownership.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Good team player with solid collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
Education & Experience
- BSc degree from Engineering Departments (preferably Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering) of reputable universities.
- Minimum 4 years of professional and hands-on Front-end and/or Full-stack (largely and purposefully Front-end) development experience.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
You can share your CV including the job title you are interested in to [email protected]